Disney, Sonos, Desktop Metal And Other Big Stocks Moving Lower In Thursday's Pre-Market Session
Benzinga · 05/11/2023 06:45
U.S. stock futures traded higher this morning. Here are some big stocks recording losses in today’s pre-market trading session.
- Sonos, Inc. (NASDAQ:SONO) shares dipped 25.2% to $15.82 in pre-market trading after the company issued weak FY23 revenue guidance.
- WW International, Inc. (NASDAQ:WW) shares dropped 12.6% to $7.25 in pre-market trading after the company said its former controlling shareholder Artal Group S.A. has sold its remaining minority stake in the Company in a Rule 144 block trade.
- MaxCyte, Inc. (NASDAQ:MXCT) shares fell 10.8% to $4.15 in pre-market trading after reporting Q1 results.
- Desktop Metal, Inc. (NYSE:DM) shares dropped 9.5% to $1.72 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q1 sales.
- TORM plc (NASDAQ:TRMD) shares fell 6.7% to $28.09 in pre-market trading.
- Ginkgo Bioworks Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:DNA) shares dropped 6% to $1.27 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q1 results.
- Sixth Street Specialty Lending, Inc. (NYSE:TSLX) fell 5.5% to $17.41 in pre-market trading after reporting a public offering of common stock.
- The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) dropped 5.3% to $95.79 in pre-market trading. Disney posted in-line earnings for its second quarter, but said Disney+ paid subscribers dropped 2% year-over-year during the quarter.
- Icahn Enterprises L.P. (NASDAQ:IEP) fell 5.2% to $30.55 in pre-market trading. Icahn Enterprises shares dropped 15% on Wednesday after the company disclosed it was contacted by the U.S. Attorney's office for the Southern District of New York regarding information on its corporate governance. The company also reported a decrease in Q1 EPS.
- Telefónica, S.A. (NYSE:TEF) fell 4.6% to $4.20 in pre-market trading following Q1 results.
- Benson Hill, Inc. (NYSE:BHIL) shares fell 4.1% to $1.63 in pre-market trading. Benson Hill shares jumped 38% on Wednesday after the company reported a year-over-year increase in Q1 EPS results and reported better-than-expected Q1 sales results.
Now Read This: Tapestry Likely To Report Higher Q3 Earnings; Here's A Look At Recent Price Target Changes By The Most Accurate Analysts
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here