SPY417.26+1.39 0.33%
DIA341.86+1.53 0.45%
IXIC14,052.34+13.58 0.10%

BRIEF-Carrier JV To Acquire Temperature Equipment Corp

· 03/16/2021 09:16
BRIEF-Carrier JV To Acquire Temperature Equipment Corp

- Carrier Global Corp CARR.N:

  • CARRIER JV TO ACQUIRE TEMPERATURE EQUIPMENT CORPORATION, LARGEST CARRIER DISTRIBUTOR IN THE MIDWEST

  • CARRIER - HAS SIGNED AN AGREEMENT WITH WATSCO TO FORM A JOINT VENTURE TO ACQUIRE TEMPERATURE EQUIPMENT CORPORATION

  • CARRIER - WATSCO WILL OWN 80% OF VENTURE WITH CARRIER OWNING REMAINING 20%

Source text for Eikon: ID:nPn1dPXdga

Further company coverage: CARR.N


((Reuters Messaging: Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com))