Flotek says Puerto Rico power project work halts as PREPA reviews contract status

PUBT · 1d ago
Flotek says Puerto Rico power project work halts as PREPA reviews contract status
  • Flotek reaffirmed 2026 guidance, noting it excludes any contribution from the Puerto Rico emergency temporary power project contract.
  • The Oversight Board voted to direct PREPA to terminate the contract; PREPA ordered an immediate work stoppage pending evaluation.
  • No formal termination notice had been delivered to Flotek as of the update.
  • Flotek said a short seller published allegations on Aug. 17, which it believes aimed to pressure its stock.
  • Outlook remains USD 340 million to USD 350 million revenue, adjusted EBITDA USD 47 million to USD 51 million.


Disclaimer: This news brief was created by Public Technologies (PUBT) using generative artificial intelligence. While PUBT strives to provide accurate and timely information, this AI-generated content is for informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as financial, investment, or legal advice. Flotek Industries Inc. published the original content used to generate this news brief via PR Newswire (Ref. ID: 202608180703PR_NEWS_USPR_____DA28455) on August 18, 2026, and is solely responsible for the information contained therein.