MARKET

MAYS

MAYS

Mays (J.W.), Inc.
NASDAQ
43.25
0.00
0.00%
Closed 09:30 06/14 EDT
OPEN
43.25
PREV CLOSE
43.25
HIGH
43.25
LOW
43.25
VOLUME
0
TURNOVER
--
52 WEEK HIGH
56.12
52 WEEK LOW
42.01
MARKET CAP
87.18M
P/E (TTM)
-182.4895
1D
5D
1M
3M
1Y
5Y
MAYS Stock Earnings: J. W. Mays Reported Results for Q3 2024
J. W. Mays just reported results for the third quarter of 2024. The company reported earnings per share of -4 cents and revenue of $5.36 million. InvestorPlace Earnings is a project that automates coverage of quarterly earnings reports.
Investorplace · 2d ago
J.W. Mays: Fiscal Q3 Earnings Snapshot
J.W. Mays Inc. On Thursday reported a loss of $85,000 in its fiscal third quarter. The commercial real estate leasing company posted revenue of $5.4 million in the period. The Brooklyn, New York-based company said it lost 4 cents per share.
Barchart · 3d ago
Weekly Report: what happened at MAYS last week (0603-0607)?
Weekly Report · 6d ago
Earnings week ahead: Oracle, Adobe, Broadcom and more
Earnings week ahead: Oracle, Adobe, Broadcom and more are scheduled to release their quarterly updates. Fuelcell Energy, Adobe and Signet Jewelers are among the notable companies scheduled to report their results next week. The week of June 10 to 14 also includes quarterly updates from Oracle, Signet and more.
Seeking Alpha · 06/09 12:01
Weekly Report: what happened at MAYS last week (0527-0531)?
Weekly Report · 06/03 10:11
Weekly Report: what happened at MAYS last week (0520-0524)?
Weekly Report · 05/27 10:13
Weekly Report: what happened at MAYS last week (0513-0517)?
Weekly Report · 05/20 10:10
Weekly Report: what happened at MAYS last week (0506-0510)?
Weekly Report · 05/13 10:14
More
About MAYS
J.W. Mays, Inc. operates a number of commercial real estate properties. The Company's properties include Fulton Street at Bond Street; Livingston Street; Truck bays, passage facilities and tunnel-Schermerhorn Street; Building-Livingston Street; Jowein building at Elm Place, Jamaica Avenue at 169th Street; Route 9 at Interstate Highway 84; Hempstead Turnpike; Sunrise Highway, and Tarlton Road. The 90% of the Fulton Street at Bond Street property is owned by the Company and the remaining 10% of the property is leased by the Company under five separate leases. The Jamaica Avenue at 169th Street property is leased to ten tenants, of which four are retail tenants and six occupy office space. The Jowein building at Elm Place is leased to approximately 14 tenants, of which one is a retail store, one is fast-food restaurant, two are for warehouse space and ten leases are for office space. It leased Route 9 property (47,000 square feet) to a community college at its Fishkill, New York building.

Webull offers J W Mays Inc stock information, including NASDAQ: MAYS real-time market quotes, financial reports, professional analyst ratings, in-depth charts, corporate actions, MAYS stock news, and many more online research tools to help you make informed decisions. Trade stocks for 0 commission and 0 contract fees on the web version for easy and convenient access, or download the Webull app and trade on the go.

You can practice and explore trading MAYS stock methods without spending real money on the virtual paper trading platform.