Greenbrier, Fate Therapeutics, AnaptysBio And Some Other Big Stocks Moving Lower On Friday
Benzinga · 01/06/2023 11:17
U.S. stocks traded higher, with the Dow Jones gaining more than 500 points on Friday. Here are some big stocks recording losses in today’s session.
- Fate Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:FATE) shares tumbled 62.2% to $4.16 after the company announced termination of its collaboration agreement with Janssen, pipeline prioritization, next-generation programs and key 2023 initiatives.
- Atai Life Sciences N.V. (NASDAQ:ATAI) declined 41.3% to $1.5450 after the company announced Perception Neuroscience's Phase 2a clinical trial did not meet its primary endpoint.
- AnaptysBio, Inc. (NASDAQ:ANAB) dropped 28.8% to $21.49 after the company announced portfolio update across best-in-class immune cell modulating antibodies. Raymond James downgraded AnaptysBio from Outperform to Market Perform.
- AMTD Digital Inc. (NYSE:HKD) shares declined 24.5% to $22.54 after surging around 200% on Thursday.
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. (NASDAQ:BBBY) dropped 16.9% to $1.4050 after dropping around 30% on Thursday. The company said it will miss its 10-Q filing deadline for the quarter ending Nov 26, 2022 and has also concluded that there is substantial doubt about its ability to continue as a going concern.
- XPeng Inc. (NYSE:XPEV) fell 15% to $10.11.
- The Greenbrier Companies, Inc. (NYSE:GBX) fell 14% to $30.00 after the company reported Q1 earnings results and issued guidance.
- Niu Technologies (NASDAQ:NIU) dropped 13.8% to $5.23. Niu Technologies posted Q4 sales of 138,279 units.
- iQIYI, Inc. (NASDAQ:IQ) fell 13.4% to $5.93.
- Kura Sushi USA, Inc. (NASDAQ:KRUS) dropped 13% to $42.11 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q1 EPS and sales results.
- Gorilla Technology Group Inc. (NASDAQ:GRRR) fell 12.6% to $8.55.
- Astec Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:ASTE) dropped 10.7% to $37.31 after the company announced CEO transition.
- Waters Corporation (NYSE:WAT) declined 9.9% to $312.79. SVB Leerink maintained Waters with a Market Perform and raised the price target from $320 to $352.
- NIO Inc. (NYSE:NIO) dropped 9.6% to $9.81. Shares of several Chinese-made EV companies traded lower following Tesla's decision to lower its Made-In-China vehicle prices in reaction to softness in demand and competitive pressure.
- Silvergate Capital Corporation (NYSE:SI) dropped 9.5% to $11.37 after multiple firms downgraded the stock and lowered their respective price target.
- AMTD IDEA Group (NYSE:AMTD) fell 8.6% to $1.9198 after climbing 28% on Thursday.
Check This Out: Top 5 Tech And Telecom Stocks That May Plunge