Vodafone, Getty Images Holdings, Haynes International And Some Other Big Stocks Moving Lower On Tuesday
Benzinga · 11/15/2022 11:17
U.S. stocks traded higher, with the Nasdaq gaining more than 200 points on Tuesday. Here are some big stocks recording losses in today’s session.
- AMMO, Inc. (NASDAQ:POWW) shares tumbled 26% to $2.3250 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 sales and issued FY23 guidance below estimates.
- Twist Bioscience Corporation (NASDAQ:TWST) fell 19.5% to $30.59 after Scorpion Capital announced a short position in the company.
- Getty Images Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:GETY) shares dropped 18.1% to $5.71 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q3 results.
- Treace Medical Concepts, Inc. (NASDAQ:TMCI) declined 17.8% to $19.83 after Culper Research issued a short report on the stock.
- PlayAGS, Inc. (NYSE:AGS) shares dropped 17.3% to $5.25 after the company announced a proposed secondary offering of approximately 8.208 million shares of common stock.
- Ecovyst Inc. (NASDAQ:ECVT) fell 14.9% to $8.35 after the company announced a secondary offering of 16 million shares of common stock by selling shareholders.
- Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:TUSK) dipped 13.7% to $6.89.
- Cadre Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:CDRE) fell 11.5% to $26.08.
- ImmunoGen, Inc. (NASDAQ:IMGN) declined 9.7% to $5.20. ImmunoGen announced FDA accelerated approval of ELAHERE.
- Haynes International, Inc. (NASDAQ:HAYN) declined 8.9% to $50.44. Keybanc downgraded Haynes Intl from Overweight to Sector Weight.
- Portillo's Inc. (NASDAQ:PTLO) shares dropped 8.9% to $22.66 after the company reported an offering of 8m shares of Class A common stock in synthetic secondary transaction.
- Sigma Lithium Corporation (NASDAQ:SGML) dropped 8.8% to $31.94.
- Albemarle Corporation (NYSE:ALB) dropped 8.6% to $289.02.
- Sana Biotechnology, Inc. (NASDAQ:SANA) fell 8.4% to $5.47.
- SkyWater Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:SKYT) dropped 7.7% to $10.05 after the company priced a $15 million common stock offering at $9 per share.
- Piedmont Lithium Inc. (NYSE:PLL) declined 7.5% to $59.22.
- NextNav Inc. (NASDAQ:NN) dipped 7.2% to $3.23. The company recently posted downbeat quarterly results.
- Vodafone Group Public Limited Company (NASDAQ:VOD) fell 6.1% to $11.56 after the company reported H1 results and lowered FY23 guidance.