Investors in SHIB are likely watching the Ethereum merger news closely as it’s tied to Shiba Inu. The SHIB token runs on the Ethereum blockchain, which means everything connected to it is powered by that network.
That’s why Shiba Inu investors are so interested in the ETH merge. One point worth noting is sharding. This will increase transaction speeds on the Ethereum blockchain. That could benefit SHIB as well with faster speeds on less gas fees.
Now that we know what might happen after the Ethereum merge, let’s check the latest SHIB price predictions.
Shiba Inu Price Predictions
- First up on our list is Gov Capital with its one-year price prediction of $5.8371639433228E-5 for the token.
- Next on our list is WalletInvestor with its one-year forecast of $0.00000440 for SHIB.
- Closing out the Shiba Inu price predictions today is DigitalCoinPrice with its average 2023 estimate of $0.0000272.
Is the future looking good for SHIB? Consider that the crypto is trading for $0.0000121 as of this writing when comparing it to the predictions above. It’s also worth noting that Shiba Inu is down 6.8% over the prior 24-hour period as of Tuesday morning.
There’s more recent crypto news for traders to sink their teeth into below!
We’re serving up all of the hottest crypto news with our dive into the space today. That includes cryptos to watch ahead of the ETH merge, when the Ethereum merge is set to take place, as well as price predictions for Litecoin (LTCUSD). You can read all of this news from the following links!
More Crypto News for Tuesday
- 7 Cryptos to Watch on the Eve of the €˜Merge'
- When Is the Ethereum Merge?
- Litecoin Price Predictions: What's Next for the LTC Crypto?
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.