A whale with a lot of money to spend has taken a noticeably bearish stance on Zoom Video Comms.
Looking at options history for Zoom Video Comms (NASDAQ:ZM) we detected 44 strange trades.
If we consider the specifics of each trade, it is accurate to state that 31% of the investors opened trades with bullish expectations and 68% with bearish.
From the overall spotted trades, 23 are puts, for a total amount of $1,854,111 and 21, calls, for a total amount of $1,287,451.
What's The Price Target?
Taking into account the Volume and Open Interest on these contracts, it appears that whales have been targeting a price range from $80.0 to $400.0 for Zoom Video Comms over the last 3 months.
Volume & Open Interest Development
Looking at the volume and open interest is a powerful move while trading options. This data can help you track the liquidity and interest for Zoom Video Comms's options for a given strike price. Below, we can observe the evolution of the volume and open interest of calls and puts, respectively, for all of Zoom Video Comms's whale trades within a strike price range from $80.0 to $400.0 in the last 30 days.
Zoom Video Comms Option Volume And Open Interest Over Last 30 Days
Biggest Options Spotted:
|Symbol||PUT/CALL||Trade Type||Sentiment||Exp. Date||Strike Price||Total Trade Price||Open Interest||Volume|
Where Is Zoom Video Comms Standing Right Now?
- With a volume of 4,225,132, the price of ZM is down -4.38% at $110.4.
- RSI indicators hint that the underlying stock may be approaching overbought.
- Next earnings are expected to be released in 81 days.
What The Experts Say On Zoom Video Comms:
- Citigroup has decided to maintain their Neutral rating on Zoom Video Comms, which currently sits at a price target of $118.
- BTIG has decided to maintain their Buy rating on Zoom Video Comms, which currently sits at a price target of $150.
- Barclays has decided to maintain their Equal-Weight rating on Zoom Video Comms, which currently sits at a price target of $90.
- Benchmark has decided to maintain their Buy rating on Zoom Video Comms, which currently sits at a price target of $128.
- UBS has decided to maintain their Neutral rating on Zoom Video Comms, which currently sits at a price target of $100.
Options are a riskier asset compared to just trading the stock, but they have higher profit potential. Serious options traders manage this risk by educating themselves daily, scaling in and out of trades, following more than one indicator, and following the markets closely.
If you want to stay updated on the latest options trades for Zoom Video Comms, Benzinga Pro gives you real-time options trades alerts.