- Athersys (ATHX) stock tops our gainers today on clinical trial news.
- Symbotic (NASDAQ:SYM) leads our losers after its market debut yesterday.
- Earnings and other data have more shares on the move this morning.
We’re starting off another day of trading with an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Thurday!
Moving stocks this morning are earnings reports, clinical trial data, and more.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Athersys (NASDAQ:ATHX) stock is soaring more than 17% after announcing plans to discuss clinical trial data next week.
- Durect (NASDAQ:DRRX) shares are gaining close to 16% in pre-market trading.
- SeaChange International (NASDAQ:SEAC) stock is surging almost 15% with the release of its earnings report for the first quarter of fiscal 2023.
- Smart for Life (NASDAQ:SMFL) shares are rising over 14% as it makes a major payment toward its acquisition of Ceautamed Worldwide.
- Quantum Computing (NASDAQ:QUBT) stock is gaining more than 12% following a recent software breakthrough.
- VanEck Digital Transformation ETF (NASDAQ:DAPP) shares are increasing over 10% despite a lack of news this morning.
- Hemisphere Media (NASDAQ:HMTV) stock is climbing nearly 10% after a shareholder expressed their thoughts on how much it would cost to take the company private.
- Cosmos Holdings (NASDAQ:COSM) shares are getting a more than 9% boost this morning.
- ToughBuilt Industries (NASDAQ:TBLT) stock is jumping over 9% after entering into a warrant repurchase agreement.
- Rigel Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:RIGL) shares are up more than 9% alongside the release of results from a Phase 3 clinical trial.
10 Top Losers
- Symbotic (NASDAQ:SYM) stock is plummeting close to 18% following its trading debut yesterday.
- India Globalization Capital (NYSEMKT:IGC) shares are diving over 17% after being granted a patent for its method of treating seizure disorders.
- Qutoutiao (NASDAQ:QTT) stock is tumbling almost 16% as it retreats from a massive rally on Wednesday.
- Bilibili (NASDAQ:BILI) shares are taking a more than 14% beating after releasing its Q1 2022 earnings report.
- Forge Global (NYSE:FRGE) stock is falling over 13% after announcing a proposed stock offering.
- Five Below (NASDAQ:FIVE) shares are dropping more than 9% with the release of its earnings report for Q1 2022.
- ProShares Ultra Bloomberg Natural Gas (NYSEARCA:BOIL) stock is decreasing over 9%, which continues a fall from Wednesday.
- Lottery.com (NASDAQ:LTRY) shares are dipping more than 8% as it retreats from a rally yesterday.
- Kiromic BioPharma (NASDAQ:KRBP) stock is slipping nearly 8% following a rally on new drug plans.
- Yumanity Therapeutics (NASDAQ:YMTX) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 7% after rallying earlier this week on merger news.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.
More From InvestorPlace
- Stock Prodigy Who Found NIO at $2… Says Buy THIS
- It doesn’t matter if you have $500 in savings or $5 million. Do this now.
- Get in Now on Tiny $3 ‘Forever Battery’ Stock
- Early Bitcoin Millionaire Reveals His Next Big Crypto Trade “On Air”
The post Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Thursday appeared first on InvestorPlace.