- PAE will acquire Metis Solutions Corporation in a $92 million all-cash transaction.
- The acquisition further strengthens PAE's intelligence, defense and national security businesses in areas of high priority for the U.S. federal government.
- In conjunction with the previously announced CENTRA Technology acquisition, the combination expands and differentiates PAE's capabilities in intelligence analysis, training and program support for intelligence and defense customers.
- The acquisition is expected to be accretive to key financial metrics including organic revenue growth, adjusted EBITDA margins and free cash flow.
- Metis' business will further broaden PAE's customer reach and adds additional attractive contract vehicles to PAE's portfolio.
FALLS CHURCH, Va., Nov. 16, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PAE (NASDAQ:PAE, PAEWW))))), a global leader in delivering smart solutions to the U.S. government and its allies, today announced that its subsidiary has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Metis Solutions Corporation, a leading provider of intelligence analysis, operational and tactical training and program management, for approximately $92 million in cash. This represents a transaction multiple of approximately 9.7x CY2020 adjusted EBITDA, adjusted for estimated annual cost synergies.