Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Bank of America Corp (NYSE:BAC) to report quarterly earnings at $0.49 per share on revenue of $20.81 billion before the opening bell. Bank of America shares rose 0.1% to $24.97 in after-hours trading.
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. (NASDAQ:BBBY) announced plans to sell its non-core assets. The company will sell its Christmas Tree Shops retail banner along with two other assets for a total of approximately $250 million. Bed
- Bath & Beyond shares gained 5.8% to $23.43 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting Goldman Sachs Group Inc (NYSE:GS) to have earned $5.57 per share on revenue of $9.46 billion for the latest quarter. The bank will release earnings before the markets open. Goldman Sachs shares rose 0.4% to$211.59 in after-hours trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc (NASDAQ:MDRX) agreed to sell its CarePort Health business to WellSky for $1.35 billion. Allscripts Healthcare shares jumped 50.5% to $12.51 in the after-hours trading session.
- Before the markets open, UnitedHealth Group Inc (NYSE:UNH) is projected to report quarterly earnings at $3.09 per share on revenue of $63.97 billion. UnitedHealth shares gained 0.5% to $333.00 in after-hours trading.
- Analysts expect Wells Fargo & Co (NYSE:WFC) to report quarterly earnings at $0.45 per share on revenue of $17.97 billion before the opening bell. Wells Fargo shares rose 0.1% to $24.75 in after-hours trading.