Prime Day is running — right now! — and kicked off today at 12 a.m. PT. You get two full days of shopping (uh … actually, less than two full days now!) on more than 1 million of the best deals on Prime Day for Prime members, not to mention Whole Foods Prime deals, too.
What are you waiting for? Amazon Prime Lightning Deals are flying away right now. Check out Benzinga’s top picks for the best money-saving categories anywhere on the internet.
Amazon Prime Day 2020 TV Deals
Benzinga’s top pick: Toshiba 32LF221U21 32-inch Smart HD 720p TV – Fire TV Edition
Amazon Prime Day 2020 TV deals include the all-new Toshiba 32LF221U21 32-inch Smart HD 720p TV – Fire TV Edition. Use your voice to do any number of things: watch live TV, launch apps, search for titles, play music, switch inputs, control smart home devices and more.
You’ll tap into 500,000 streaming TV episodes and movies, apps and Alexa skills as well as live TV and streaming channels on a unified home screen.
When you want to stream shows, movies, games and more, you can’t go wrong with the Toshiba 32LF221U21 32-inch Smart HD 720p TV – Fire TV Edition.
You save: $60
Amazon Prime Lightning Deals
Benzinga’s top pick: You gotta check them out for yourself!
We’re keeping an eye on Amazon Prime Lightning Deals — whoops, there just went another one. Check each item’s “claimed” status and how much longer it’s a deal. They’re expiring by the minute, so click here to get your deals.
HURRY! It’s making us antsy.
Price: All the items under the sun, various prices
You save: Thousands of dollars (for real!)
Prime Day for Your Desk
Is your desk missing a printer? Or do you actually need a desk? (If you’ve been working on a cardboard box since March, it’s time to splurge.) Or find one of the best cheap computer desks on Prime Day.
While we’re at it, why not look for the best cheap printer you can find during Prime Day? Get all stocked up on everything you need so you’re set for Friday’s 10 a.m. Zoom meeting. (Your colleagues will love the new office tour.)
Prime Day Phone Deals
Benzinga’s top pick: Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite New Unlocked Android Cellphone
Upgrade your own Galaxy: Don’t miss out on Prime Day phone deals with the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite phone. It’s easy to sum up the pros and none of the cons with this phone, with its easy-to-use pro-grade camera. Just choose your preferred carrier, data plan, services, features and apps — you’ll get your phone exactly how you want it to look.
Play games on its 8GB of RAM, stream movies and broadcast live, add professional-quality photos even with its quick take feature or even low light.
Capture no-blur video with its crisp UHD quality and Infinity Display with a Super AMOLED Plus screen.
Don’t forget the Galaxy S10’s Game Booster. Block out alerts, sharpen sound quality so you can focus on your game.
You save: $175
Prime Day Baby Deals
Benzinga’s top pick: Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Easy Fold Compact Travel Stroller, Fire Red
Don’t miss out on Prime Day baby deals when you're preparing for baby.
You want a travel-friendly, Disney-approved lightweight design. The stroller only weighs 11.8 lbs, so it’s perfect for traveling and day trips. Use the peek-a-boo window so you can easily keep a watchful eye on your baby. You’ll love its all-terrain wheels and front suspension for a smooth ride, as well as a reclining seat and roomy storage.
Note: This product is for children who have full head and neck control. Does not accommodate a car seat.
You save: $23.31
Prime Day Switch Deals
Benzinga’s top pick: HEYSTOP Case and Accessories Kit for Nintendo Switch
Get organized with Prime Day Switch deals — in particular, this fancy-schmancy accessories kit from HEYSTOP. You’ll get everything you need, including a Nintendo Switch carrying case, TPU protective cover case, adjustable Switch playstand, tempered glass screen protector, Joy-Con steering wheels, joystick caps and USB charging cable.
It holds 18 game cards and other accessories, with a comfort shoulder strap and non-slip handle.
Ergonomic design provides superior Joy-Con grip and enhanced comfort, perfect for racing games. The TPU Switch cover prevents scratches, dust and fingerprint issues. Silicone touch points keep your original analog stick caps from wear and tear.
Protect your Nintendo Switch now with this great deal.
You save: $14.80
Prime Day Laptop Deals
Benzinga’s top pick: ASUS Chromebook Flip C434 2-In-1 Laptop
We scoured Amazon for the best Prime Day laptop deals and knew that hands-down, the ASUS Chromebook Flip C434 2-In-1 Laptop is anyone’s best bet.
What do you get with the ASUS Chromebook? A 4-inch Touchscreen Full HD 1920x1080 4-way NanoEdge display powered by an Intel Core m3-8100Y Processor (up to 3.4 GHz) for slick-fast performance, backlit keyboard and lightweight all-aluminum metal body (it’s beautiful!).
Chromebook runs on Chrome OS with built-in virus protection, automatic updates and Google app capabilities.
Price: $459 with approval for Amazon Rewards Visa card
You save: $100
Furbo Prime Day
Benzinga’s top pick: Furbo Dog Camera
When it’s Prime Day, it’s Prime Day for your pets, too. (Let’s just call it Furbo Prime Day.) Admittedly, we weren’t totally sure what a Furbo does, exactly. Let’s just say we were impressed when we dug into the details.
- Full camera and night vision: You can live stream video to monitor your pet on your phone with a 160-degree wide-angle view day and night.
- Furbo’s barking sensor: The sensor knows when your dog is barking; it sends push notifications to your smartphone. You can talk to your dog through the app and say, “Shhhh, Zeke!” to calm him down.
- Believe it or not, you can toss a treat. Yes! (Wow!) Fill it with your dog’s favorite treats and play catch.
- Easy three-step setup: Plug it in and connect to Wi-Fi. (It’s so easy to do, there’s really only two steps, in our opinion.)
The best deal we’ve found, you save a whopping $115.01 on Prime Day.
You save: $115.01
Ways To Shop Best Deals on Prime Day 2020
Hey, not anywhere near your phone today? (Really?) No problem. You’ve got other options:
- Shop With Alexa: Simply ask, "Alexa, what are my Prime Day deals?" Plus, starting today and for a limited time, new Prime members who sign up for Prime using an Echo device will receive a $5 Amazon credit. What do you say? Yep: “Alexa, sign me up for Prime."
- Go In-Store: Prime members can visit Amazon's physical retail locations, including Whole Foods Market, Amazon 4-Star, Amazon Books, Amazon Pop Up and Amazon Fresh for in-store deals.
- Amazon Live: Check out Amazon Live to see live product demonstrations, hear directly from brands and get deals when they go live. Watch cooking demonstrations and more. Celebrities and influencers will join live to surprise customers with exclusive experiences. Visit amazon.com/primeday and via the Amazon Shopping app on Fire TV.
- AmazonSmile: Customers can visit smile.amazon.com and AmazonSmile will donate a portion of the purchase price of eligible purchases to the charity of your choice. Tap on “AmazonSmile” in the main menu.
- Amazon.com In Spanish: Visit amazon.com/espanol or use the Amazon App to shop, browse, search for millions of products, read reviews, view your cart and place orders in Spanish. Amazon.com in Spanish gives customers the same convenient shopping experience in their preferred language on any device.
- An Amazon Echo Dot.