Today's 5 Stock Ideas:
- Stable Road Acquisition Corp (SRAC) - a special purpose acquisition corporation (SPAC) with a focus on space. Early Wednesday morning, the company announced plans to merge with Momentus, a space infrastructure company whose partners and customers include Elon Musk's SpaceX and NASA.
- SINTX Technologies (SINT) - A play on advancements in personal protective equipment for COVID-19. On Tuesday, the company reported progress toward the manufacture of a “catch-and-kill” mask which can inactivate respiratory viruses on contact using silicon nitride.
- SPI Energy (SPI) - A sympathy play following good news out of peer Sunworks (SUNW). Sunworks announced Q3 project wins of $10 million. Sunworks shares were up more than 60% on the news.
- Levi Strauss & Co (LEVI) - The stock was up 13% Wednesday after the company reported better-than expected Q3 EPS and sales results. Q4 EPS guidance was inline with analyst estimates.
- Microbot Medical (MBOT) - A play on medical technology for a common chronic kidney disease treatment. Early Wednesday morning the company received a notice of allowance for a US patent covering their system for reducing dialysis shunt stenosis.