Today's 5 Stock Ideas:
- Domino’s Pizza (DPZ) - Will report Q3 earnings before market open on Thursday. Analysts expect EPS of $2.71 on revenue of $943.77 million.
- Aziyo Biologics (AZYO) - An IPO scheduled for this week. Expected to begin trading on the NYSE Thursday, at a price between $16 and $18 per share. The company focuses on developing regenerative medical products, including natural healing mechanisms.
- Oragenics (OGEN) - A penny stock play on an early-stage SARS-CoV-2 vaccine. The stock spiked more than 20% premarket Tuesday after the FDA broadly supported Oragenics’ pre-Investigational New Drug development program for its SARS-CoV-2 vaccine. The company plans to file an IND application by the end of Q1 2021 and begin Phase I trials later that year.
- Alkermes (ALKS) - A play on an upcoming FDA Advisory Committee panel meeting on the company’s schizophrenia and bipolar disorder treatment. The meeting is scheduled for between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. EDT on Friday.
- AutoNation (AN) - A sympathy play following very strong guidance from peer in the auto dealership space, Group 1 Automotive (GPI). While shares of Group 1 were up 7.5% in pre-market action, AutoNation shares had not yet moved.