Today's 5 Stock Ideas:
- Nautilus (NLS) - A sympathy play following strong earnings out of Peloton (PTON). Notable short seller, Andrew Left, Of Citron Research, set a $30 price target on Nautilus in a report Thursday. "As Peloton bikes have been on 6-8-week backorder… not all 130 million US households have been willing to wait or only wanted the Peloton experience. Enter Nautilus."
- FedEx (FDX) - Will report Q1 results after market close on Tuesday of next week.
- Portland General Electric (POR) - The stock fell 10% on Thursday following a report of electric lines catching fire in the utility's region. The report suggested some of the fires could have been started by electrical equipment. A Guggenheim analyst said he spoke with Portland General Electric management; management said there was no indication company equipment was involved in the fires.
- Sprouts Farmers Market (SFM) - Could see volatility and increased interest on the heels of quarter results out of peer in the grocery space, Kroger (KR), this morning.
- Satsuma Pharmaceuticals (STSA) - Thursday's largest decliner and one of the most discussed stocks among some trader circles. Shares fell following concerning data for its migraine treatment candidate. An Evercore ISI analyst defended the results and stock. The analyst suggested the company's New Drug Application could be on track and that statistically-significant efficacy in a trial may not be a requirement for FDA approval of the candidate.