Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Big Lots, Inc. (NYSE:BIG) to report quarterly earnings at $2.70 per share on revenue of $1.61 billion before the opening bell. The company also announced a $500 million buyback program. Big Lots shares gained 5.8% to $58.94 in pre-market trading.
- HP Inc (NYSE:HPQ) reported stronger-than-expected results for its third quarter and issued strong earnings guidance for FY20. HP shares gained 2.9% to $19.25 in the pre-market trading session.
- Analysts are expecting Hibbett Sports, Inc. (NASDAQ:HIBB) to have earned $1.15 per share on revenue of $349.58 million in the latest quarter. Hibbett will release earnings before the markets open. Hibbett Sports shares climbed 6.5% to $32.05 in pre-market trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Gap Inc (NYSE:GPS) reported better-than-expected results for the second quarter. The retailer’s quarterly comparable sales rose 13% during the quarter. Gap shares slipped 1.6% to $17.10 in the pre-market trading session.
- Dell Technologies Inc (NYSE:DELL) reported upbeat results for its second quarter amid strong demand for its notebooks. Dell shares gained 3% to $64.27 in the pre-market trading session.