Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Dicks Sporting Goods Inc (NYSE:DKS) to report quarterly earnings at $1.26 per share on revenue of $2.45 billion before the opening bell. Dicks Sporting shares gained 3.6% to $48.35 in after-hours trading.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (NYSE:HPE) reported upbeat results for its third quarter and issued a strong earnings forecast for FY20. Hewlett Packard Enterprise shares gained 6.1% to $9.90 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (NYSE:WSM) to have earned $0.99 per share on revenue of $1.46 billion for the latest quarter. Williams-Sonoma will release earnings after the markets close. Williams-Sonoma shares rose 2% to $97.23 in after-hours trading.
- salesforce.com, inc. (NYSE:CRM) reported better-than-expected results for its second quarter and also issued upbeat guidance for FY21. Salesforce shares jumped 13.5% to $245.10 in the after-hours trading session. Salesforce shares also climbed 3.6% in regular trading on Tuesday after the stock was added to the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Analysts expect NetApp Inc. (NASDAQ:NTAP) to post quarterly earnings at $0.41 per share on revenue of $1.15 billion after the closing bell. NetApp shares rose 0.8% to $42.10 in after-hours trading.
- Urban Outfitters Inc. (NASDAQ:URBN) swung to a surprise profit in the second quarter, while sales also came in above Wall Street estimates. Urban Outfitters shares jumped 12.6% to $23.43 in the after-hours trading session.
- Intuit Inc. (NASDAQ:INTU) reported stronger-than-expected results for its fourth quarter on Tuesday. Intuit shares surged 6.4% to $357.88 in the after-hours trading session.