Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Walmart Inc (NYSE:WMT) to report quarterly earnings at $1.25 per share on revenue of $135.37 billion before the opening bell. Walmart shares gained 1.3% to $137.29 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts are expecting Agilent Technologies Inc (NYSE:A) to have earned $0.66 per share on revenue of $1.21 billion for the latest quarter. Agilent will release earnings after the markets close. Agilent shares rose 0.1% to close at $97.51 on Monday.
- Oracle Corporation (NYSE:ORCL) has expressed interest to acquire ByteDance's social media platform TikTok in the US and other major markets including Canada, Australia and New Zealand, Financial Times reported Monday. Oracle shares gained 3% to $55.59 in the pre-market trading session.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Before the markets open, Advance Auto Parts, Inc. (NYSE:AAP) is projected to report quarterly earnings at $1.96 per share on revenue of $2.38 billion. Advance Auto Parts shares increased 0.5% to $161.86 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts expect Home Depot Inc (NYSE:HD) to report quarterly earnings at $3.69 per share on revenue of $34.37 billion before the opening bell. Home Depot rose 2% to $294.00 in pre-market trading.