Quote Of The Day: There's no evidence of a V-shaped spike in animal spirits commensurate with near record-high equity indices. - John Hill
Fintech Movers: Acting Comptroller of the Currency Brian Brooks said Thursday he thinks banks will be connecting to blockchain the way they are connecting to the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) network in three to five years. - Banking Dive
- D1 Capital leads Robinhood investment.
- Kabbage acquired by American Express.
- Allya closes $1.4M for savings technology.
- Small Exchange intros new tech futures.
- Future FinTech enters digital bank sector.
- New Clearpool owner pushes innovation.
- TD launches integrated payment offering.
- Intuit targets the small business recovery.
- Riskalyze intros new advisor technology.
Benzinga Global Fintech Awards Spotlight:
Every year Benzinga, a leading news and data platform, holds the Global Fintech Awards, a day of dealmaking, networking, and recognition in the fintech space.
Ahead of the November 10, 2020 event, this newsletter highlights disruptive innovators working to create positive and diverse change in financial services.
Today's disruptive innovator is Technisys, a provider of digital banking experiences.
For a chance to make your mark on the future of innovation and be featured in this newsletter, check out our Global Fintech Awards!
Watch For This: The Trump administration on Monday finalized a plan to allow oil and gas drilling in Alaska’s Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. - Reuters
- Fake AI-generated blog fools thousands.
- California to pass nation’s first wealth tax.
- The plan to virus test all people every day.
- USPS removing mailboxes due to volume.
Market Moving Headline: Federal Housing Administration mortgages -- the affordable path to homeownership for many first-time buyers, minorities and low-income Americans -- now have the highest delinquency rate in at least four decades. - Bloomberg
- Stock market update for the week ahead.
- Google rebukes Australian antitrust law.
- Earnings sentiment has broken positive.
- August monthly expiration to be impactful.
- Canadian home sales surge to a record.
- Germany launches Amazon investigation.
- You don’t want leveraged ETF exposure.
- Citi's $900M loan blunder to face the OCC.
- Domino’s to hire 20,000 workers in the US.