Second quarter operational update and financial performance:
- As of June 30, 2020, nearly all McDonald's restaurants around the world were open to serve customers.
- Global comparable sales declined 23.9%. The U.S., International Operated Markets segment and global monthly comparable sales sequentially improved throughout the second quarter.
- Consolidated revenues decreased 30% (29% in constant currencies).
- Systemwide sales decreased 24% (23% in constant currencies).
- Diluted earnings per share was $0.65.