• S&P 500 ETF (NYSE:SPY) rose 0.77% to $306.91.
• Nasdaq ETF (NASDAQ:QQQ) increased 1.19% to $245.73.
• Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (NYSE:DIA) rose 0.14% to $256.49.
• FTSE/Xinhua China 25 ETF (NYSE:FXI) fell 0.46% to $39.88.
• FTSE Europe ETF (NYSE:VGK) increased 0.02% to $50.37.
• United States Oil ETF (NYSE:USO) fell 0.14% to $28.25.
• Gold ETF (NYSE:GLD) increased 0.73% to $167.83.
• 20+ Yr Treasury Bond ETF (NASDAQ:TLT) fell 0.05% to $164.65.
• Retail ETF (NYSE:XRT) increased 0.26% to $42.82.
• Energy (NYSE:XLE) increased 0.16% to $37.06.
• Technology (NYSE:XLK) rose 1.27% to $103.95.
• Financial (NYSE:XLF) increased 1.13% to $23.08.
• NVIDIA (NASDAQ:NVDA) rose 2.71% to $377.96.
• Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) rose 6.88% to $1078.80.
• Workhorse Group (NASDAQ:WKHS) increased 31.84% to $19.13.
• Novartis (NYSE:NVS) fell 0.76% to $86.70.
• Boeing (NYSE:BA) decreased 6.07% to $182.62.
• Verrica Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:VRCA) fell 25.52% to $10.48.
• Vuzix Reports Pixee Medical Performed World's First Knee+ Total KNee Replacement Surgery Using Co.'s M400 AR Smart Glasses https://www.benzinga.com/node/16451582
• Atara Biotherapeutics shares are trading higher after Evercore ISI Group initiated coverage on the stock with an Outperform rating. https://www.benzinga.com/node/16445739
• Okta shares are trading lower after BTIG downgraded the company's stock from Buy to Neutral. https://www.benzinga.com/node/16446642
• P/E Ratio Insights for IAA https://www.benzinga.com/node/16451650
• Altisource Portfolio Solutions Issues Statement Related To Front Yard Residential's Shareholder Meeting: 'Highlights Substantially Lower Levels of Support for Several Incumbent Nominees as Indication of Shareholders' Lack of Confidence in RESI Board' https://www.benzinga.com/node/16451525
• FedEx (NYSE:FDX) will release earnings today for Q4. Last year, for the same quarter, they reported an EPS of $5.01 and revenue of $17,800,000,000. Analysts predict the revenue to be around $16,490,000,000 and the EPS to be at $1.52.
• Acuity Brands (NYSE:AYI) released earnings for Q3, better than analyst estimates. They reported an EPS of $1.94, and revenue of 776,200,000.In the same quarter last year, they reported an earnings per share of $2.53 and revenue of $947,600,000.
• Conagra Brands (NYSE:CAG) reported earnings today for Q4, higher than consensus estimates. They reported an earnings per share of $0.75, and sales of 3,288,000,000. Last year, for the same quarter, they reported an EPS of $0.36 and revenue of $2,613,000,000.