Boyd Gaming Corporation (NYSE:BYD) today announced plans to resume operations at its properties in Pennsylvania and Illinois, pending receipt of final regulatory approvals.
Later today, June 26, Valley Forge Casino Hotel in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, will reopen to the public. Par-A-Dice Hotel Casino in East Peoria, Illinois, is scheduled to resume operations on Wednesday, July 1.
"With the reopening of Valley Forge and Par-A-Dice, 26 of Boyd Gaming's 29 properties nationwide will be back in business," said Keith Smith, President and Chief Executive Officer of Boyd Gaming. "We are encouraged by business volumes and responses from our guests since we began reopening our properties in mid-May, and we look forward to continued recovery as we provide safe and enjoyable experiences for our guests."
All Boyd Gaming properties are operating with limited amenities and capacity restrictions in compliance with state and local requirements. Additionally, all properties are practicing "Boyd Clean," a set of comprehensive protocols aimed at protecting the health and safety of our team members and guests. These protocols include:
- Mandatory face coverings and temperature checks for all team members;
- Social distancing requirements and capacity restrictions across all customer and team member areas, including casino floors and restaurants;
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation of all high-touch surfaces, including door handles, gaming machines, table games, handrails and elevator buttons;
- Increased placement of hand sanitizer dispensers throughout our properties;
- Required training for all team members on our safety protocols.
For additional information on the Boyd Clean initiative, visit www.boydgaming.com/boyd-clean.