What happens to your family if you pass away unexpectedly? Sure, it’s tough to think about but it might be even more difficult to imagine your family facing financial hardship when you die. A life insurance policy can ensure that your family is taken care of if the unthinkable happens.
It’s easy to sign up for life insurance and we’ll show you how simple it can be.
Life Insurance Goes Virtual
What’s one thing people most often associate with life insurance? That’s right — medical exams. Needle pokes, blood tests and urine samples with a stranger in your home: Yikes!
That’s all in the past, thanks to Policygenius’ new life insurance policy, Brighthouse SimplySelect. You can complete a life insurance medical exam over the phone — it’s the newest option in telemedicine.
Details You Need to Know
Is it too good to be true? Actually, no.
You can leave your family up to $2 million without ever stepping foot into a medical clinic or setting up an at-home physical. (Other companies offer this type of policy available but typically require higher rates.) You’ll also avoid extra fees with Brighthouse SimplySelect.
Example policy: A half a million dollar coverage option for 20-years starts at $18 a month. If you opt to extend it another 5 years, your premium could be as low as $24 a month.
How to Get Started
- 1. Start by entering your ZIP code here. Policygenius matches you with the best life insurance provider based on your location.
2. Answer a few preliminary questions. Policygenius wants to personalize your search by understanding whether you’ve had life insurance before and when you need to begin coverage.
3. Give basic health details. This is the qualifying step. Be honest about whether you use tobacco products and the details of your past health history.
4. Choose your coverage. Select a coverage amount, which can go up to $2 million. Also choose your policy length, up to 25 years.
5. Select a provider. Policygenius will show you quotes so you can compare which provider can give you the best deal. Select the right one for you and continue with the application.
Once your application is submitted and approved, you can get comprehensive coverage in as little as three to four days.
Get Life Insurance Quickly
Avoid the stress and time constraints of getting a life insurance policy. Policygenius is here to help you and your family be prepared. See if you qualify and get a quote in minutes.