• S&P 500 ETF (NYSE:SPY) rose 0.89% to $313.43.
• Nasdaq ETF (NASDAQ:QQQ) rose 0.64% to $248.32.
• Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (NYSE:DIA) rose 0.97% to $262.80.
• FTSE/Xinhua China 25 ETF (NYSE:FXI) increased 1.01% to $41.03.
• FTSE Europe ETF (NYSE:VGK) rose 1.26% to $51.60.
• United States Oil ETF (NYSE:USO) increased 1.07% to $29.30.
• Gold ETF (NYSE:GLD) increased 0.35% to $165.66.
• 20+ Yr Treasury Bond ETF (NASDAQ:TLT) decreased 0.55% to $161.52.
• Retail ETF (NYSE:XRT) increased 1.20% to $43.60.
• Energy (NYSE:XLE) rose 1.38% to $39.80.
• Technology (NYSE:XLK) rose 0.87% to $104.77.
• Financial (NYSE:XLF) rose 1.39% to $24.05.
• JPMorgan Chase (NYSE:JPM) rose 3.26% to $99.92.
• Sysco (NYSE:SYY) rose 7.76% to $59.28.
• Translate Bio (NASDAQ:TBIO) increased 50.55% to $24.45.
• NVIDIA (NASDAQ:NVDA) fell 0.36% to $379.68.
• BioNTech (NASDAQ:BNTX) fell 4.26% to $55.
• BRP Group (NASDAQ:BRP) decreased 11.52% to $13.44.
• Trump Says Will Issue Executive Order Regarding U.S. Historical Monuments https://www.benzinga.com/node/16351838
• United Says Miles Earned Down ~97% For April, May Combined https://www.benzinga.com/node/16352031
• Why Luckin Coffee's Stock Is Trading Lower Today https://www.benzinga.com/node/16351567
• Facebook Hits Record High At $241.40 https://www.benzinga.com/node/16351903
• Twilio Shares Appear Unaffected In Pre-Market Trade Amid Earlier Bloomberg Article 'Twilio's Dutch Rival MessageBird Plans an IPO in 'Gold Rush'' https://www.benzinga.com/node/16351794
• AeroVironment (NASDAQ:AVAV) is expected to release earnings for Q4. In the same quarter last year, they reported an earnings per share of $0.26 and revenue of $87,930,000. Analysts expect the revenue to be around $123,620,000 and the earnings per share at $0.7.
• La-Z-Boy (NYSE:LZB) is expected to release earnings for Q4. In the same quarter last year, they reported an earnings per share of $0.64 and revenue of $453,791,000. Analysts expect the revenue to be around $384,960,000 and the earnings per share at $0.2.
• Affimed (NASDAQ:AFMD) reported earnings today for Q1, better than consensus estimates. They reported an earnings per share of -$0.12, and sales of 5,664,000. Last year, for the same quarter, they reported an EPS of $0.03 and revenue of $12,715,000.
• China Automotive Systems (NASDAQ:CAAS) reported earnings today for Q1, higher than consensus estimates. They reported an earnings per share of -$0.0, and sales of 73,555,000. Last year, for the same quarter, they reported an EPS of $0.05 and revenue of $109,193,000.