- TYME-18 leverages unique metabolism of cancer to create an intra-tumoral treatment for inoperable cancers
- Preclinical animal studies demonstrated TYME-18's potential to dramatically shrink and/or resolve tumors
- TYME-18 treatment resulted in a 91.6% (11/12) complete resolution of established tumors within two weeks
- Novel mechanism of action contributes to a strong anti-cancer effect while minimizing systemic and local toxicity
- Preclinical studies are ongoing with a goal of identifying an IND-enabling program
Tyme Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:TYME), an emerging biotechnology company developing cancer metabolism-based therapies (CMBTs™), announced new preclinical findings that describe the unique anti-cancer effects of its cancer metabolism-based pipeline candidate, TYME-18, that are being presented at the American Association for Cancer Research 2020 Virtual Meeting from June 22 to June 24, 2020.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200623005100/en/