• S&P 500 ETF (NYSE:SPY) decreased 0.20% to $307.92.
• Nasdaq ETF (NASDAQ:QQQ) fell 0.19% to $243.78.
• Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (NYSE:DIA) fell 0.33% to $257.82.
• FTSE/Xinhua China 25 ETF (NYSE:FXI) fell 0.25% to $40.20.
• FTSE Europe ETF (NYSE:VGK) rose 0.10% to $50.66.
• United States Oil ETF (NYSE:USO) increased 0.58% to $28.41.
• Gold ETF (NYSE:GLD) increased 0.67% to $165.10.
• 20+ Yr Treasury Bond ETF (NASDAQ:TLT) rose 0.49% to $163.19.
• Retail ETF (NYSE:XRT) remained unchanged at at $42.20.
• Energy (NYSE:XLE) fell 1.81% to $38.84.
• Technology (NYSE:XLK) fell 0.23% to $102.04.
• Financial (NYSE:XLF) fell 1.46% to $23.62.
• Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) increased 0.95% to $353.05.
• James Hardie Industries (NYSE:JHX) rose 7.87% to $19.78.
• Ideanomics (NASDAQ:IDEX) increased 32.89% to $2.95.
• UnitedHealth Group (NYSE:UNH) decreased 1.28% to $287.56.
• Bilibili (NASDAQ:BILI) fell 5.08% to $42.45.
• Cheetah Mobile (NYSE:CMCM) fell 34.28% to $2.32.
• ATN International Subsidiary Geoverse Announces Licensed Spectrum Support for Its Private LTE/5G Solution https://www.benzinga.com/node/16333431
• Contango Oil & Gas shares are trading higher after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 EPS results. https://www.benzinga.com/node/16332389
• Cheetah Mobile shares are trading lower due to today being the ex-date for the company's special dividend. https://www.benzinga.com/node/16331456
• NCINO Inc. Files For IPO Of Up To $100M https://www.benzinga.com/node/16333499
• Wells Fargo Maintains Overweight on Splunk, Raises Price Target to $250 https://www.benzinga.com/node/16333537
• Invesco Mortgage Capital (NYSE:IVR) is expected to release earnings for Q1. In the same quarter last year, they reported an earnings per share of $0.47 and revenue of $74,055,000. Analysts expect the revenue to be around $90,800,000 and the earnings per share at $0.22.
• W&T Offshore (NYSE:WTI) is expected to release earnings for Q1. In the same quarter last year, they reported an earnings per share of $0.05 and revenue of $116,080,000. Analysts expect the revenue to be around $130,050,000 and the earnings per share at $0.02.
• Ennis (NYSE:EBF) reported earnings today for Q1, better than consensus estimates. They reported an earnings per share of $0.16, and sales of 88,996,000. Last year, for the same quarter, they reported an EPS of $0.37 and revenue of $108,033,000.