Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Alibaba Group Holding Ltd - ADR (NYSE: BABA) to report quarterly earnings at $0.87 per share on revenue of $15.20 billion before the opening bell. Alibaba shares rose 0.6% to $213.40 in pre-market trading.
- Ross Stores, Inc. (NASDAQ: ROST) reported downbeat results for its first quarter on Thursday. Ross Stores shares dropped 3.2% to $93.81 in the pre-market trading session.
- Analysts are expecting Foot Locker, Inc. (NYSE: FL) to have earned $0.49 per share on revenue of $1.58 billion in the latest quarter. Foot Locker will release earnings before the markets open. Foot Locker shares fell 1.4% to $28.90 in pre-market trading.
- NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ: NVDA) reported better-than-expected earnings and sales for its first quarter. NVIDIA shares fell 0.6% to $349.02 in the pre-market trading session.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Analysts expect Deere & Company (NYSE: DE) to report quarterly earnings at $1.80 per share on revenue of $7.76 billion before the opening bell. Deere shares slipped 0.4% to $142.25 in pre-market trading.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (NYSE: HPE) reported weaker-than-expected results for its second quarter. Hewlett Packard Enterprise shares dropped 5.4% to $9.80 in the pre-market trading session.
- Dynavax Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: DVAX) reported a proposed public offering of common stock. Dynavax Technologies shares dipped 10.3% to $5.08 in pre-market trading.