Tuesday morning, 5 companies set new 52-week lows.
Facts of Interest:
- The company with the largest market cap to set a new 52-week low was 500.com (NYSE: WBAI).
- Gulf Island Fabrication (NASDAQ: GIFI) was the smallest company by market cap to set a new 52-week low
Over the course of the first half-hour of trading on Tuesday, the following stocks hit new 52-week lows:
- 500.com (NYSE: WBAI) stock set a new 52-week low of $3.20 on Tuesday morning, with shares later moving down 4.46%.
- Seacor Marine Hldgs (NYSE: SMHI) shares were down 5.65% over the session, having began the day with a 52-week low of $1.57.
- LSB Industries (NYSE: LXU) shares hit a yearly low of $1.04 today morning. The stock was down 0.72% on the session.
- ZHONGCHAO (NASDAQ: ZCMD) shares fell to $1.63 on Tuesday morning, setting a new 52-week low. Shares then moved up 12.02%.
- Gulf Island Fabrication (NASDAQ: GIFI) stock hit a yearly low of $2.68 this morning. The stock was down 1.46% for the day.
Should these stocks see further movement, Benzinga will be the first to update traders. Stay tuned.