During Monday's morning session, 3 companies made new 52-week lows.
Points of Interest:
- The largest company in terms of market cap to set a new 52-week low was Centric Brands (NASDAQ: CTRC).
- Hudson Capital (NASDAQ: HUSN) was the smallest company when considering market cap to set a new 52-week low
- Centric Brands (NASDAQ: CTRC) saw the largest move of the companies, as shares plummetted 57.47% to hit a new 52-week low.
Here is a list of stocks that set new 52-week lows on Monday:
- Centric Brands (NASDAQ: CTRC) shares reached a new 52-week low of $0.33 on Monday morning, later moving down 57.47% over the rest of the day.
- Amcon Distributing (AMEX: DIT) stock hit a yearly low of $52.05 this morning. The stock was down 1.42% for the day.
- Hudson Capital (NASDAQ: HUSN) shares reached a 52-week low of $0.40.
Be sure to monitor Benzinga for the news traders need!