- ALJ Regional Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALJJ) shares rose 87.5% to $0.60 in pre-market trading after reporting Q2 results. ALJ Regional’s quarterly sales rose to $96.00 million from $87.996 million.
- Elevate Credit, Inc. (NYSE: ELVT) rose 79% to $2.81 in pre-market trading.
- cbdMD, Inc. (NASDAQ: YCBD) rose 57.7% to $1.53 in pre-market trading following strong Q2 earnings.
- Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRNE) rose 35% to $9.12 in pre-market trading. Sorrento shares jumped 158% on Friday after the company said its anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibody, STI-1499, demonstrated 100% inhibition of SARS-CoV-2 virus infection in anin vitrovirus infection experiment at a very low antibody concentration.
- iBio, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBIO) rose 25% to $1.85 in pre-market trading after gaining over 24% on Friday.
- Bridgeline Digital, Inc (NASDAQ: BLIN) rose 24.8% to $1.96 in pre-market trading. Bridgeline Digital shares surged 27% on Friday after reporting Q2 earnings.
- Kitov Pharma Ltd (NASDAQ: KTOV) rose 19.8% to $0.5882 in pre-market trading after gaining around 7% on Friday.
- Loral Space & Communications Inc. (NASDAQ: LORL) rose 18.2% to $20 in pre-market trading.
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation (NYSE: CHK) rose 15.9% to $12.50 in pre-market trading after jumping 24% on Friday.
- Remark Holdings, Inc.. (NASDAQ: MARK) shares rose 15.4% to $1.50 in pre-market trading after falling over 6% on Friday.
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAVA) rose 12.3% to $2.38 in pre-market trading. Cassava Sciences shares dipped 74% on Friday after the company announced the results from its Phase 2b study of PTI-125 in Alzheimer's disease did not meet the primary endpoint.
- Aurora Cannabis Inc. (NYSE: ACB) shares rose 11.6% to $12.50 in pre-market trading. Aurora Cannabis shares jumped 69% on Friday after the company reported a rise in Q3 sales.
- Vir Biotechnology, Inc. (NASDAQ: VIR) rose 11.2% to $33.76 in pre-market trading. Vir Biotechnology announced identification and characterization of a potential therapeutic COVID-19 antibody by Vir Biotechnology published in the journal Nature.
- Riot Blockchain, Inc. (NASDAQ: RIOT) shares rose 10.6% to $2.30 in pre-market trading after dropping 9% on Friday.
- TPG Specialty Lending, Inc. (NYSE: TSLX) rose 10.2% to $18.91 in pre-market trading.
- Camping World Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CWH) shares rose 9.7% to $17.40 in pre-market trading after gaining around 9% on Friday.
- First Majestic Silver Corp. (NYSE: AG) rose 9.6% to $9.69 in pre-market trading. First Majestic Silver shares climbed 12% on Friday after the company reported Q1 earnings results.
- Sibanye Stillwater Limited (NYSE: SBSW) rose 8.9% to $8.57 in pre-market trading after jumping over 10% on Friday.
- Silvercorp Metals Inc. (NYSE: SVM) rose 7.5% to $4.87 in pre-market trading. Silvercorp Metals and Guyana Goldfields entered into an amending agreement.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Centric Brands Inc. (NASDAQ: CTRC) fell 36.2% to $0.60 in pre-market trading after the company filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
- Atossa Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATOS) fell 17.7% to $1.40 in pre-market trading.
- Torchlight Energy Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ: TRCH) shares fell 15.1% to $0.3652 in pre-market trading after surging more than 48% on Friday.
- BioPharmX Corporation (NYSE: BPMX) fell 11.8% to $0.4970 in pre-market trading. BioPharmX disclosed that its 1-for-12 reverse stock split merger transaction is expected to close on May 18, 2020.
- TransAtlantic Petroleum Ltd. (NYSE: TAT) shares fell 9.2% to $0.2002 in pre-market trading.
- Reliv' International, Inc. (NYSE: RELV) fell 8.7% to $3.38 in pre-market trading. Reliv' International shares jumped around 17% on Friday after reporting Q1 results.
- ICICI Bank Limited (NYSE: IBN) fell 6.5% to $7.91 in pre-market trading.