Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects International Game Technology PLC (NYSE: IGT) to report quarterly earnings at $0.04 per share on revenue of $1.01 billion before the opening bell. International Game Technology shares gained 2.3% to $7.09 in after-hours trading.
- Analysts are expecting Baidu Inc (NASDAQ: BIDU) to have earned $0.57 per share on revenue of $3.10 billion in the latest quarter. Baidu shares rose 4% to close at $99.86 on Friday.
- Phunware Inc (NASDAQ: PHUN) reported a Q1 loss of $0.10 per share, versus a year-ago loss of $0.12 per share. Its sales slipped to $2.64 million from $5.315 million. Phunware shares gained 4% to close at $0.71 on Friday.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Facebook Inc (NASDAQ: FB) late Friday announced it has acquired popular graphics interchange format, or GIF, files platform Giphy. Facebook shares gained 2% to close at $210.88 on Friday
- Analysts expect Sea Ltd (NYSE: SE) to report quarterly loss at $0.32 per share on revenue of $915.42 million before the opening bell. Sea Limited shares rose 2.9% to $63.75 in after-hours trading.