- Credit Suisse raised the price target on McCormick & Company, Incorporated (NYSE: MKC) from $147 to $187. McCormick shares closed at $168.52 on Wednesday.
- Rosenblatt boosted the price target for Trade Desk Inc (NASDAQ: TTD) from $171 to $215. Trade Desk closed at $292.36 on Wednesday.
- Cantor Fitzgerald raised the price target for GW Pharmaceuticals PLC- ADR (NASDAQ: GWPH) from $120 to $154. GW Pharmaceuticals shares closed at $110.56 on Wednesday.
- Nomura Instinet lifted the price target for Armstrong Flooring Inc (NYSE: AFI) from $2 to $5. Armstrong Flooring shares closed at $2.27 on Wednesday.
- B. Riley FBR reduced Opera Ltd (NASDAQ: OPRA) price target from $15 to $11. Opera closed at $5.30 on Wednesday.
- Goldman Sachs boosted the price target for Enphase Energy Inc (NASDAQ: ENPH) from $50 to $57. Enphase Energy closed at $57.47 on Wednesday.
- Stifel cut the price target for Jumia Technologies AG - ADR (NYSE: JMIA) from $8 to $4.5. Jumia Technologies closed at $4.21 on Wednesday.
- Morgan Stanley lifted Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSCO) price target from $43 to $46. Cisco closed at $41.95 on Wednesday.
- JP Morgan cut Eidos Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: EIDX) price target from $58 to $50. Eidos Therapeutics shares closed at $41.12 on Wednesday.
- Evercore ISI Group lowered the price target on Macerich Co (NYSE: MAC) from $15 to $9. Macerich closed at $6.11 on Wednesday.
10 Biggest Price Target Changes For Thursday
Credit Suisse raised the price target on McCormick & Company, Incorporated (NYSE: MKC) from $147 to $187. McCormick shares closed at $168.52 on Wednesday.
Benzinga · 05/14/2020 12:01