- Cantor Fitzgerald boosted the price target for Novavax, Inc. (NASDAQ: NVAX) from $23 to $45. Novavax closed at $39.82 on Tuesday.
- Benchmark cut the price target for L3Harris Technologies Inc (NYSE: LHX) from $280 to $260. L3Harris Technologies shares closed at $180.61 on Tuesday.
- Piper Sandler lifted the price target for B&G Foods, Inc. (NYSE: BGS) from $21 to $28. B&G Foods shares closed at $23.50 on Tuesday.
- Raymond James lowered the price target for Health Catalyst Inc (NASDAQ: HCAT) from $46 to $40. Health Catalyst closed at $29.87 on Tuesday.
- KeyBanc cut the price target for ICU Medical Inc (NASDAQ: ICUI) from $206 to $199. ICU Medical closed at $187.36 on Tuesday.
- B. Riley FBR lifted CymaBay Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: CBAY) price target from $1.5 to $6. CymaBay Therapeutics closed at $4.18 on Tuesday.
- Rosenblatt raised the price target on Dynatrace Inc (NYSE: DT) from $21 to $32. Dynatrace shares closed at $32.40 on Tuesday.
- Morgan Stanley cut Xcel Energy Inc (NASDAQ: XEL) price target from $61 to $55. Xcel Energy shares closed at $58.79 on Tuesday.
- Mizuho raised the price target on JD.Com Inc (NASDAQ: JD) from $37 to $58. .Com closed at $47.03 on Tuesday.
- Imperial Capital raised FLIR Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLIR) price target from $45 to $52. FLIR Systems closed at $46.20 on Tuesday.
10 Biggest Price Target Changes For Wednesday
Cantor Fitzgerald boosted the price target for Novavax, Inc. (NASDAQ: NVAX) from $23 to $45. Novavax closed at $39.82 on Tuesday.
Benzinga · 05/13/2020 13:15