- H.C. Wainwright boosted the price target for Pulse Biosciences Inc (NASDAQ: PLSE) from $6 to $16. Pulse Biosciences closed at $11.74 on Monday.
- Rosenblatt lifted Datadog Inc (NASDAQ: DDOG) price target from $61 to $75. Datadog closed at $55.69 on Monday.
- Needham raised the price target on II-VI, Inc. (NASDAQ: IIVI) from $40 to $52. II-VI shares closed at $36.24 on Monday.
- Goldman Sachs cut the price target for Albemarle Corporation (NYSE: ALB) from $67 to $61. Albemarle closed at $64.41 on Monday.
- Piper Sandler cut Cummins Inc. (NYSE: CMI) price target from $195 to $162. Cummins shares closed at $161.81 on Monday.
- KeyBanc lowered the price target on Under Armour Inc (NYSE: UAA) from $23 to $16. Under Armour closed at $9.01 on Monday.
- SVB Leerink raised the price target for ChemoCentryx Inc (NASDAQ: CCXI) from $54 to $65. ChemoCentryx closed at $55.94 on Monday.
- Jefferies lowered the price target for Evelo Biosciences Inc (NASDAQ: EVLO) from $18 to $6. Evelo Biosciences shares closed at $5.48 on Monday.
- Piper Sandler raised PACCAR Inc (NASDAQ: PCAR) price target from $66 to $73. PACCAR closed at $68.83 on Monday.
- Stifel boosted the price target for CymaBay Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: CBAY) from $4 to $8. CymaBay Therapeutics shares closed at $1.84 on Monday.
10 Biggest Price Target Changes For Tuesday
H.C. Wainwright boosted the price target for Pulse Biosciences Inc (NASDAQ: PLSE) from $6 to $16. Pulse Biosciences closed at $11.74 on Monday.
Benzinga · 05/12/2020 12:03