Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Ingersoll Rand Inc (NYSE: IR) to report quarterly earnings at $0.27 per share on revenue of $1.24 billion before the opening bell. Ingersoll Rand shares slipped 1.2% to $28.75 in pre-market trading.
- Grocery Outlet Holding Corp (NASDAQ: GO) reported better-than-expected results for its first quarter, with a 17.4% growth in comparable store sales. Grocery Outlet shares climbed 5% to $38.50 in the pre-market trading session.
- Analysts are expecting Duke Energy Corp (NYSE: DUK) to have earned $1.19 per share on revenue of $6.34 billion in the latest quarter. Duke Energy will release earnings before the markets open. Duke Energy shares gained 0.5% to $82.07 in after-hours trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Akebia Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: AKBA) reported a proposed $100 million public offering of common stock. Akebia Therapeutics shares fell 2% to $12.60 in the pre-market trading session.
- Tencent Music Entertainment Group - ADR (NYSE: TME) reported weaker-than-expected results for its first quarter on Monday. Tencent Music shares dropped 3% to $11.07 in the pre-market trading session.