- Needham boosted the price target for NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ: NVDA) from $270 to $360. NVIDIA closed at $312.50 on Friday.
- KeyBanc lifted Lear Corporation (NYSE: LEA) price target from $115 to $125. Lear closed at $101.37 on Friday.
- Stifel cut the price target on NetApp Inc. (NASDAQ: NTAP) from $55 to $50. NetApp shares closed at $44.90 on Friday.
- Oppenheimer lifted the price target for IAC/InterActiveCorp (NYSE: IAC) from $265 to $275. IAC/InterActiveCorp closed at $234.87 on Friday.
- Citigroup cut Monster Beverage Corp (NASDAQ: MNST) price target from $77 to $73. Monster Beverage shares closed at $65.78 on Friday.
- Raymond James lifted the price target on Hilton Hotels Corporation (NYSE: HLT) from $77 to $82. Hilton Hotels closed at $72.19 on Friday.
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey cut the price target for GTT Communications Inc (NYSE: GTT) from $10 to $7. GTT Communications closed at $9.26 on Friday.
- DA Davidson lowered the price target for Domtar Corp (NYSE: UFS) from $44 to $26. Domtar shares closed at $23.66 on Friday.
- Susquehanna raised Redfin Corp (NASDAQ: RDFN) price target from $18 to $24. Redfin closed at $24.50 on Friday.
- SVB Leerink boosted the price target for AbbVie Inc (NYSE: ABBV) from $107 to $122. AbbVie shares closed at $83.96 on Friday.
10 Biggest Price Target Changes For Monday
Needham boosted the price target for NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ: NVDA) from $270 to $360. NVIDIA closed at $312.50 on Friday.
Benzinga · 05/11/2020 12:20