- JP Morgan cut the price target for Motorola Solutions Inc (NYSE: MSI) from $168 to $130. Motorola Solutions closed at $136.21 on Thursday.
- Citigroup lifted the price target for Square Inc (NYSE: SQ) from $50 to $66. Square closed at $74.62 on Thursday.
- RBC Capital boosted the price target for Trade Desk Inc (NASDAQ: TTD) from $225 to $300. Trade Desk shares closed at $322.50 on Thursday.
- ScotiaBank cut PriceSmart, Inc. (NASDAQ: PSMT) price target from $86 to $65. PriceSmart shares closed at $56.12 on Thursday.
- KeyBanc lowered Aaron's, Inc. (NYSE: AAN) price target from $66 to $55. Aaron's closed at $33.35 on Thursday.
- Morgan Stanley boosted the price target for Fidelity National Information Services Inc (NYSE: FIS) from $109 to $118. Fidelity National Information closed at $129.44 on Thursday.
- Benchmark lifted the price target on Zillow Group Inc (NASDAQ: ZG) from $57 to $63. Zillow closed at $48.19 on Thursday.
- Cantor Fitzgerald boosted the price target for ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: ACAD) from $58 to $63. ACADIA Pharmaceuticals shares closed at $49.34 on Thursday.
- Imperial Capital lowered ViacomCBS Inc. (NASDAQ: VIAC) price target from $45 to $42. ViacomCBS closed at $16.42 on Thursday.
- Raymond James raised the price target on Becton Dickinson and Co (NYSE: BDX) from $283 to $290. Becton Dickinson shares closed at $256.25 on Thursday.
10 Biggest Price Target Changes For Friday
JP Morgan cut the price target for Motorola Solutions Inc (NYSE: MSI) from $168 to $130. Motorola Solutions closed at $136.21 on Thursday.
Benzinga · 05/08/2020 12:40