Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects General Mills, Inc. (NYSE: GIS) to report quarterly earnings at $0.77 per share on revenue of $4.23 billion before the opening bell. General Mills shares dropped 6.2% to $56.00 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts are expecting Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (NYSE: WSM) to have earned $2.05 per share on revenue of $1.82 billion in the latest quarter. Williams-Sonoma will release earnings after the markets close. Williams-Sonoma shares dropped 1.5% to close at $35.05 on Tuesday.
- FedEx Corporation (NYSE: FDX) reported downbeat earnings for its third quarter, while sales exceeded views. The company also suspended its FY20 guidance amid coronavirus uncertainty. FedEx shares slipped 2.1% to $93.00 in the pre-market trading session.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- After the closing bell, Herman Miller, Inc. (NASDAQ: MLHR) is projected to post quarterly earnings at $0.69 per share on revenue of $679.45 million. Herman Miller shares dropped 14.5% to close at $16.66 on Tuesday.
- Analysts expect Guess?, Inc. (NYSE: GES) to post quarterly earnings at $1.12 per share on revenue of $851.19 million. Guess shares dipped 15.4% to close at $ 6.33 on Tuesday.
- Fox Corp (NASDAQ: FOX) announced plans to purchase Tubi for $440 million in cash. Fox shares gained 2.6% to close at $23.79 on Tuesday.