Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Tencent Music Entertainment Group - ADR (NYSE: TME) to post quarterly earnings at $0.70 per share on revenue of $7.08 billion after the closing bell. Tencent Music Entertainment shares rose 1.1% to close at $11.40 on Friday.
- Delta Air Lines, Inc. (NYSE: DAL) announced plans to scale back flights by 40% and suspend service to most of Europe amid the coronavirus crisis. Delta Air shares dropped 2.6% to $37.37 in the after-hours trading session.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (NYSE: ANF) reported that it is withdrawing its earlier issued guidance for Q1 and FY 2020 following the spread of coronavirus. Abercrombie & Fitch shares fell 0.3% to $11.25 in the after-hours trading session.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Analysts are expecting JOYY Inc (NASDAQ: YY) to have earned $6.47 per share on revenue of $7.25 billion in the latest quarter. JOYY will release earnings after the markets close. JOYY shares gained 2.1% to close at $50.77 on Friday.
- Nike Inc (NYSE: NKE) announced plans to close its retail stores across the United States, Canada, Western Europe, Australia and New Zealand amid the coronavirus outbreak. The closures will last through March 27. Nike shares rose 0.2% to $75.70 in the after-hours trading session.