With panic erupting over the more than 4,000 deaths resulting from the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, companies are asking employees to work from home in an effort to mitigate the spread.
According to CNN Business, some firms have taken a more drastic approach; Twitter, Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) implemented a mandatory work-from-home regime for its global workforce, while Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ: MSFT) asked only some employees to show up at its Seattle-area offices.
If you’re reading this, you’ve most likely been affected by the coronavirus shutdown. That said, here are some tools to help keep you working efficiently and supporting the economy from total collapse:
- Off-brand Snuggie: PAVILIA Premium Fleece Blanket
- French Looking Coffee Mug: Le Creuset Stoneware 12-Ounce Mug
- Obnoxious Curved Screen: Samsung 49-Inch CRG9 Curved Gaming Monitor
- Heated Foot Massager: RENPHO Shiatsu Foot Massager
- Hip, Yet Overpriced Laptop: Apple MacBook Pro 15” Retina
- Bluelight Glasses That Make You Look Good: FEIYOLD Blue Light Blocking Glasses
- Noise Canceling Headset: Logitech USB Headset H390
- Cleaning Wipes: Pledge Lemon Enhancing Wipes
A Side Note
Though this article was skewed towards playing fun on the coronavirus matter, it’s important to take the event quite seriously. Global cases are nearing 130,000 and most major public event gatherings have been postponed or canceled.
Stay safe out there folks and tune into Benzinga.com for all the latest news on coronavirus.