Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Jabil Inc (NYSE: JBL) to report quarterly earnings at $0.64 per share on revenue of $6.16 billion before the opening bell. Jabil shares fell 0.3% to $23.41 in after-hours trading.
- Oracle Corporation (NYSE: ORCL) reported stronger-than-expected results for its third quarter on Thursday. Oracle shares climbed 4.4% to $41.55 in the after-hours trading session.
- Gap Inc (NYSE: GPS) reported upbeat results for its fourth quarter. Gap shares rose 1.3% to $10.20 in the after-hours trading session.
- Zumiez Inc. (NASDAQ: ZUMZ) reported upbeat results for its fourth quarter, but issued weak earnings forecast for FY20. Zumiez shares gained 0.2% to $18.40 in the after-hours trading session.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Analysts are expecting Buckle Inc (NYSE: BKE) to have earned $0.87 per share on revenue of $271.08 million in the latest quarter. Buckle shares dropped 15.8% to close at $14.60 on Thursday.
- Broadcom Inc (NASDAQ: AVGO) reported weaker-than-expected results for its first quarter on Thursday. Broadcom shares dropped 9.7% to $197.50 in the after-hours trading session.
- Adobe Inc (NASDAQ: ADBE) reported better-than-expected Q1 results. Adobe shares dropped 9.6% to close at $285.00 on Thursday.