For fiscal 2020, the Company plans to:
- open approximately 75 net new stores, execute approximately 15 remodel or relocation projects, and complete approximately 42 store refreshes;
- increase total sales by approximately 7.0% to 8.0%;
- achieve comparable sales growth of approximately 3.0% to 4.0%;
- deleverage operating income margin rate in the range of 70 to 80 basis points;
- deliver diluted earnings per share in the range of $12.55 to $12.75, including the impact of approximately $1.3 billion in share repurchases and assuming an effective tax rate of between 24% and 24.5%;
- incur capital expenditures between $280 million and $300 million;
- incur depreciation and amortization expense between $310 million and $320 million; and
- incur net interest expense of approximately $9.0 million.
The Company’s guidance does not include assumptions for any impact related to Coronavirus.