Lexicon Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:LXRX) reported Q4 results.
• Earnings per share came in at a loss of $0.48, which beat the estimate calling for a loss of $0.77.
• Revenue of $8,727,000 lower by 48.88% from the same period last year, which missed the estimate of $10,260,000.
How To Listen To The Conference Call
• Date: Mar 12, 2020
• Webcast URL: http://www.lexpharma.com/investors
• 52-week high was at $8.39
• 52-week low: $1.12
• Price action over last quarter: Up 42.90%
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company that uses mouse genetics to discover the function of genes and find promising drug targets. Lexicon then designs and develops drugs for these targets, which cover a broad spectrum of therapeutic areas. Following a restructuring in January 2014, Lexicon focused efforts on two drugs: sotagliflozin in diabetes, which is partnered with Sanofi, and Xermelo (telotristat etiprate) in carcinoid syndrome, which is partnered with Ipsen outside the U.S. Early-stage programs include SGLT1 inhibitor LX2761 and neuropathic pain drug LX9211.