Shares of Allegheny Technologies (NYSE: ATI) rallied 14.81% to $19.61 after the company reported Q4 results.
- Earnings per share increased 20% year over year to $0.36, which beat the estimate of $0.32.
- Revenue of $1,019,000,000 lower by 1.83% from the same period last year, which beat the estimate of $994,420,000.
- Q1 EPS expected to be between $0.75 and $1.34, versus the analyst estimate of $1.34.
How To Listen To The Conference Call
- Webcast URL: https://78449.choruscall.com/dataconf/productusers/atimetals/mediaframe/34119/indexr.html
Recent Stock Performance
- Company's 52-week high was at $29.50
- Company's 52-week low was at $17.00
- Price action over last quarter: down 2.53%
Allegheny Technologies supplies specialty metals to a variety of end markets, including aerospace and defense, energy, medical, and automotive. Some of the company's major product lines include titanium and nickel-based alloys. Additionally, Allegheny manufactures flat-rolled stainless steel products. Its product lines are frequently used in applications that require stress tolerance as well as corrosion and heat resistance.