The company expects continued progress on its strategic initiatives, as projected in its 2020 financial guidance:
- Revenue decline of approximately 4 percent at constant currency, excluding revenue from the $77 million OEM license in 2019.2
- Adjusted operating margin of approximately 13 percent.
- GAAP EPS from continuing operations in the range of $2.80 to $2.90.
- Adjusted EPS in the range of $3.60 to $3.70.
- Operating cash flow from continuing operations of approximately $1.3 billion and free cash flow of approximately $1.2 billion.
- Company expects at least $300 million of share repurchases and return of at least 50 percent of annual free cash flow to shareholders in 2020.