Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:ARNA) will provide a corporate update highlighting its strategic portfolio expansion on a conference call tomorrow, January 7, at 9:00 AM ET, and provide additional detail at the 38th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference taking place January 13-16, 2020.
"Arena had a stellar year in 2019, starting with the closing of the landmark ralinepag deal with United Therapeutics, and successfully initiating multiple important Phase 2 and 3 trials across our portfolio," stated Amit D. Munshi, President and Chief Executive Officer of Arena. "Building upon our success in 2019, we are preparing for future growth with an expanded pipeline including two new indications for etrasimod, an expanded collaboration with Beacon Discovery - Project Cabrillo - focused on new immunology and inflammation targets, and a new wholly owned subsidiary, Arena Neuroscience, Inc., that will focus on programs and platform to address microglial neuroinflammation. Arena is poised to build a bold, vibrant, catalyst-rich company over the next decade as we focus on the delivery of multiple important medicines."
- Etrasimod in development for five gastrointestinal and dermatologic indications targeting approximately $48B market opportunity
- Ongoing Ph 3 program in ulcerative colitis (UC)
- Ongoing Ph 2b data in atopic dermatitis (AD)
- Initiation of Crohn's disease (CD) Ph 2/3 program
- New Ph 2b program in eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE)
- New Ph 2 program in alopecia areata (AA)
- Ongoing Ph 2b data in abdominal pain associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS-C, IBS-D)
- Ongoing Ph 1 trial in decompensated heart failure (DHF)
- Project Cabrillo with Beacon Discovery
- Relationship expansion with Beacon Discovery evaluating and developing multiple immune and inflammatory targets
- Leverages Arena's historical GPCR expertise
- Arena Neuroscience, Inc. Platform
- Formation of new subsidiary focused on programs and platform to address microglial neuroinflammation
Conference Call & Webcast Information
Arena will host a conference call and live webcast with the investment community tomorrow, Tuesday, January 7, 2020, at 9:00 AM ET, to discuss our strategic plan and provide a corporate update.
When: Tuesday, January 7, 2020, at 9:00 AM ET
Dial-in: (877) 643-7155 (United States) or (914) 495-8552 (International)
Conference ID: 8790636
Please join the conference call at least 10 minutes early to register. You can access the live webcast under the investor relations section of Arena's website at: www.arenapharm.com. Shortly after the call, a replay of the conference call will be archived under the events and presentations section of Arena's website and available for 30 days thereafter.