Q4 FISCAL 2019 OUTLOOK
The Company’s outlook for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2019 related to continuing operations is as follows:
- Earnings per Share: The Company expects an adjusted diluted loss per share in the range of ($0.50) to ($0.55).
- Comparable Sales: The Company expects comparable sales for:
- Men’s Wearhouse to be down 1% to up 1%
- Jos. A. Bank to be down 1% to up 1%
- K&G to be flat to up 2%
- Moores to be down 6% to 8%.
- Effective Tax Rate: The Company expects an effective tax rate of 22% to 23%.
- Real Estate: The Company expects net closures of five stores.
- The Company’s outlook excludes expected costs for third party domain experts and other actions associated with its cost savings and operational excellence programs.