Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects LexinFintech Holdings Ltd. (NASDAQ: LX) to report quarterly earnings at $0.54 per share on revenue of $340.80 million before the opening bell. LexinFintech shares rose 0.6% to $12.58 in after-hours trading.
- Analysts expect Ashland Global Holdings Inc. (NYSE: ASH) to post quarterly earnings at $0.95 per share on revenue of $633.63 million after the closing bell. Ashland Global shares gained 0.1% to $78.90 in after-hours trading.
- Barrick Gold Corp (NYSE: GOLD) agreed to sell its 50% interest in Kalgoorlie Consolidated Gold Mines to Australia’s Saracen Mineral Holdings for $750 million. Barrick Gold shares gained 0.2% to $16.60 in the after-hours trading session.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- After the markets close, Woodward, Inc. (NASDAQ: WWD) is projected to post quarterly earnings at $1.25 per share on revenue of $745.47 million. Woodward shares gained 0.9% to close at $114.74 on Friday.
- Analysts are expecting Qudian Inc. (NYSE: QD) to have earned $0.52 per share on revenue of $282.22 million in the latest quarter. Qudian will release earnings before the markets open. Qudian shares gained 2.7% to $7.70 in after-hours trading.