Stratasys today updated the following information regarding the Company’s guidance for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2019:
- Revenue guidance of $640 million to $655 million, compared to previous guidance of $670 million to $700 million.
- GAAP net loss of $17 million to $3 million, or ($0.31) to ($0.05) per diluted share.
- Non-GAAP net income of $30 million to $38 million, or $0.55 to $0.70 per diluted share.
- Non-GAAP operating margins of 5.5% to 6.5%.
- Capital expenditures are projected at $30 million to $45 million.
Given the expected ongoing negative impact of not recording a tax benefit on U.S. tax losses on the Company’s non-GAAP net income, the Company believes that the rate of growth in its non-GAAP operating income is the best measure of its performance.
Non-GAAP earnings guidance excludes $23 million to $24 million of projected amortization of intangible assets; $22 million to $24 million of share-based compensation expense; reorganization and other expenses of ($1 million) to $1 million. Non-GAAP guidance includes negative tax adjustments of $2 million to $3 million on the above non-GAAP items.