Five9, Inc. (NASDAQ:FIVN), the leading provider of the intelligent cloud contact center, today announced the execution of a definitive agreement to acquire Whendu’s iPaaS platform, which is designed for the specific needs of the contact center. Whendu helps accelerate the contact center migration to the cloud by making it easier for enterprises to integrate with their existing environment and carry forward customized business processes.
Whendu’s iPaaS platform provides a no-code, visual application workflow tool, optimized for contact centers, that is designed to:
- Empower citizen developers, such as business analysts, developers, partners and system integrators
- Allow business analysts to rapidly respond to changing business requirements in real-time
- Empower businesses to improve ROI by easily integrating widely available cloud services and premise-based systems
- Maximize investment in cloud-based contact centers by connecting homegrown systems with the entire enterprise
- Accelerate agility and speed of the enterprise to keep up with the shifting technology landscape driven by increasing customer expectations